Corporate Partner Program
County governments are always looking for new ways to deliver efficient and effective services to their constituents. MACo's Corporate Partner Program was established to provide a forum for companies and organizations to market themselves to county decision-makers. Through the exchange of ideas and information, lasting partnerships have been formed.
Apply Today to be a MACo Corporate Partner!
The Corporate Partner Program brochure has a detailed outline of the specific benefits associated with the program, as well as the cost of different partnership levels.
Corporate Partner Benefits
- Reduced Registration and Exhibit Prices: Discounted rates to attend and exhibit at the MACo Annual Winter and Summer Conferences.
- Complimentary Advertisement and Promotion: Entitled to a free listing and advertisement in the Association’s statewide Directory of County Officials, placement of logo and website link on MACo’s homepage, as well as free sponsorship opportunities at our conferences.
- Networking Events with County Elected Officials: Two events held for MACo’s Corporate Partners, allowing direct access to county decision makers.
- MABE Pharmacy Purchasing Collaborative
- MD-DE-DC Beverage Association
- Save Our Benefits Maryland (SBM)
- Sensys Gatso USA
Interested in Becoming a Partner?
Interested in Working with Our Partners?
View the Corporate Partner Program Brochure and Pricing
Questions? Contact MACo's Corporate Relations Manager Regina Brzozowsky
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- IP DataSystems (IPDS)
- Kaiser Permanente
- LGIT Health
- Maryland Environmental Service
- NORESCO, LLC
- Northeast Maglev
- Pepco & Delmarva Power
- Potomac Edison, a FirstEnergy Company
- Schneider Electric
- Skyline Technology Solutions
- Standard Solar, Inc.
- Tyler Maryland
- Zelenkofske Axelrod LLC
Networking at MACo's Exclusive Corporate Partner & Board Member Dinner