COVID-19 Resource Page
County COVID-19 Resource Pages
|Anne Arundel||Dorchester||Queen Anne’s|
Maryland Cases By County
View the Maryland Department of Health's Covid-19 data dashboard. Includes county-specific data (number of cases, cases by zip code, testing).
Local Health Department Contact Information
Find COVID-19 website and telephone information for your local health department.
MACo’s List of County Twitter Accounts
Follow MACo's list of county twitter accounts for the latest updates.
Maryland.gov COVID-19 Main Resource Site
Includes Dashboard, Press Releases & FAQ’s
View a list of providers and find a vaccination clinic near you
COVID-19 Testing Sites
Find a testing site near you and learn about the types of tests available in Maryland
Updates from the Governor's Office:
- COVID-19 Pandemic Orders and Guidance
Up-to-date proclamations and orders issued by Governor Larry Hogan related to COVID-19, along with interpretive guidance from the Governor’s Office of Legal Counsel.
- Press Releases from the Office of Governor Hogan
Includes daily vaccination updates and stats
Updates from the Comptroller's Office:
Quick links to the most sought-after information surrounding COVID-19, critical dates, and questions taxpayers need answered.
Updates from the MD Department of Education:
Includes current Status of School Systems, Guidance on School Reopening, Use of Cloth Face Coverings in Schools, School Health Services FAQ's, Maryland Department of Health School Resources
Resources for Businesses and Employers:
- Business Closures, Restrictions, and Enforcement
- MDH Resources for Businesses and Employers
- FAQ's on Face Coverings
- COVID-19 Business/Office Signage Templates
Other State Resources:
- Maryland Health Connection Emergency Enrollment
- Resources from the Maryland Insurance Administration
- Resources from Maryland’s Department of Aging
- Contacting the Department of Disabilities During COVID-19
- Maryland Manufacturing Network - PPE Resources
- Maryland Food Bank’s Response to COVID-19
- Maryland Department of Transportation COVID-19 Response
- Maryland Office of People’s Council COVID-19 Fact Sheets
Top U.S. Government Websites for COVID-19 Information
Access a list of federal government websites for current information about COVID-19.
The latest official information from the White House Coronavirus Task Force.
U.S. Treasury Coronavirus State & Local Fiscal Recovery Fund Resources
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- COVID Data Tracker (updated daily)
- List of Frequently Asked Questions
- Prevention Recommendations in Non-Healthcare Workplaces
- Follow @CDC on Twitter
World Health Organization (WHO) Coronavirus Updates
- Country & Technical Guidance Publications
- WHO Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard (updated daily)
- Follow @WHO on Twitter
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Response
- Community Vaccination Centers Playbook
- FEMA Statement on 100% Cost Share
- FEMA Resources for State and Local Governments
- FEMA Coronavirus Rumor Control
- Follow @FEMA on Twitter
National Association of Counties (NACo) Resource Page
COVID-19 Vaccine Resource Hub
This toolkit is aimed at providing counties the information and resources needed to plan for and equitably distribute the COVID-19 vaccine at the local level.
Navigating County-related Funding from the American Rescue Plan
An interactive tool that helps navigate county-related funding from the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021. As federal guidance for the various new and existing programs are released, this information will be updated.
COVID-19 Recovery Clearinghouse
Timely resources for counties, including allocation estimations, examples of county programs using federal coronavirus relief funds, the latest news, and more.
COVID-19 Upcoming Webinars and Events
NACo County Explorer
Track COVID-19 Vaccine Administration
Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Counties (GIF)
NACo Coronavirus Communications Toolkit
Subscribe to Regular Updates on COVID-19 From NACo
NACo COVID-19 Upcoming Webinars and Events
Cases Across the United States
Click to narrow by state/county
Conduit Street Coronavirus Coverage
Additional Resource Pages:
Tracking Coronavirus Effects on School Districts Across the US (K-12 Dive Site)
Johns Hopkins University and Medicine Coronavirus Resource Center
University of Maryland School of Public Policy Resources for Local Governments
International City/County Management Association (ICMA)
Local Health Departments Contact Information