Directions to MACo
Location & Contact Information
Maryland Association of Counties (MACo) is located in downtown Annapolis at:
169 Conduit St.
Annapolis, MD 21401
You may contact the MACo office by calling 410.269.0043.The MACo fax number is 410.268.1775.
Driving Directions from Route 50 to Noah Hillman Parking Garage (across the street from MACo)
- From Route 50 (east or west) take Exit 24 to merge onto MD-70 S/Rowe Boulevard toward Annapolis.
- Continue to follow Rowe Blvd.
- Turn right onto MD-450 W/ College Ave. (State House will be directly in front).
- Continue onto Church Circle
- Turn right onto Duke of Gloucester St.
- Continue straight past the light at Conduit Street
- Take your 1st left to turn into the Noah Hillman Garage
***If using GPS, it is more convenient to use the Mayor's office address to find the parking garage (160 Duke of Gloucester Street, Annapolis, MD 21401) which is located next to the entrance of the garage.***
Walking to MACo from the Noah Hillman Parking Garage:
- If you are exiting the garage on Gorman Street - take a left (West) and continue until the end of the street where you will hit Conduit Street. You will see the MACo office straight ahead.
- If you are exiting on Duke of Gloucester Street, take a right (West) and continue back towards the light on Conduit Street - take a right at the light and the MACo office will be halfway down the block on your left.
Downtown Parking Caution
During the first two weeks of October (U.S. Sailboat Show and the U.S. Powerboat Show), the week prior to Memorial Day weekend ( U.S. Naval Academy Graduation/ Commissioning Week), and mid-January through mid-April (Maryland General Assembly Session), there is a high demand for parking downtown.
The garages and on-street parking fill up fast in the morning during these weeks. Allow plenty of extra time for traffic congestion and locating parking to arrive at your meeting on time. We recommend using public parking at the Naval Academy Stadium on Rowe Blvd. and taking the shuttle downtown. If you park on a downtown street, keep your meter filled and avoid parking in restricted neighborhoods.