MACo's School Construction Symposium
June 30, 2016
10:30 am - 3:30 pm
Rolling Knolls Elementary School, Anne Arundel County
The Maryland Association of Counties hosted a one-day conference to discuss current topics in school construction including unmet costs, workforce gaps, dollar-saving designs, and public-private partnerships.
The Symposium covered four session topics and included:
- A tour of the recently opened Rolling Knolls Elementary; and
- A lunch and learn discussion, 21st Century Factors that Shape Our Schools
- State of Our Schools: America’s K-12 Facilities
- School Construction Costs and Workforce Shortages – Bracing the Gaps
- Becoming One with Your School System: A Showcase of Repeat Design Projects
- Part One, Part Two and P3: Getting to Public-Private Partnerships in Maryland
Detailed information can be found in the Symposium Flyer.